You can use pretty much any kind of salad greens you can find. The slight bitterness of the mustard and the olive oil combines nicely with the kaffir lime taste.
- 1 cup filleted pomelo, separated into bite size pieces
- 3 cups salad greens, such as arogula, lettuce, beetroot leaves etc, washed and drained.
- 1 cup sliced carrot
For the sauce:
- 1 tablespoon vinegar (5%)
- 1.5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 flat teaspoon French Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 2 drops kaffir lime essential oil (5%)
- Salt to taste
Mix the sauce ingredients until the sugar dissolves.
Mix the salad ingredients, mix with the sauce and serve.